Peter 1 Is. expedition..

I have read with considerable interest a DX bulletin concerning a full
scale DX'pedition to 3Y0/P in Jan. of 2004.  It may occur when AO-40 is
"sleeping" but it's scheduled for a three week stint beginning on/about
Jan. 4th, 2004.  The organizers are: Bob. K4UEE (k4uee@arrl.net) and
Ralph, K0IR.  The bulletin indicated that there were several operator
spots still open.  Wish I was 20 years younger and wealthy as well.  This
might be a chance, if the bird is operational during that time frame,
where we could collectively "Elmer" one of the ops scheduled to be a part
of the team, up on to AO-40.  Wayne, would your portable rig be
available?  If it worked with 7P and 3DA0, why not Peter 1 Is.?

Just thinking, dreaming and hoping!!

73  Frank, K0BLT