Re: Alternate Symposium Hotels

On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 11:57  AM, Timothy J. Salo wrote:

> I was just told that the AMSAT rate at the Marriott was good only for
> Friday and Saturday nights.  Does anyone have a list of alternate
> hotels within walking distance?
>
> Thanks,
> 	-tjs
> author.

There is no need to find an alternate hotel.  I have spoken to the
Marriott and they have made more rooms available. The dates for the
119.00 price are

October 15 - 19, 2003.

Anyone who booked a room at a higher rate should call the hotel
tomorrow morning and get it adjusted.  The cut-off date has been
adjusted to allow people too call until the end of the week to book
rooms at the 119.00 price.

The information will take a few hours to make it through the Marriott
reservation system so people should wait until tonight to make their
room reservations.

73
Barry Delong - VA3BJD
AGM Chairman