Re: Mac users

> It would be nice if the we could get together and have a sidebar at
> this years symposium in Toronto.
>
> Any one interested?

I wish I could go, but it's nice to know I'm not the only Mac-based ham
out there.  I would very much like to have some sort of forum for Mac
owners, particuarly those using the latest versions of OS 9 and OS X,
because I'd like to see some way of getting together and convincing
some of these manufacturers and publishers that it's worth including
support for our machines in their products, and possibly making
connections with people who have development tools and time to work on
ham-related coding for OS X.  I've been wishing for so many concepts to
be ported over to my platform, DigiPan for starters, and dreading
having to get VirtualPC to run most of what's out there.  I'm sure
you're familiar with the sort of frustration I mean, especially if
you've ever tried to get ARRL to think about releasing Mac-related
stuff ..

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve
life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out
death in judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends." -- Gandalf