IT & KCT

Ran into a problem over the weekend with instant track and kansas city tracker
what should my batch file look like to get KCT and ITUNE running together?

Because my rotor cable was about 8 feet short I had been running both
on different computers. Now that I have moved to just one I need to
see what this file should look like to get both  going at the same
time.