KR-500 KR-400 with KR-5400 controller ????.

Hi all

Not sure if this is possible or not. I have a KR-500 And KR-400 both with
their seperate controllers and I was wondering if its possible to combine
the 2 if I had a KR-5400 controller. I am not sure what is involved with the
wiring etc. If it works with a 5400 controller I assume you would then be
able to do computer control via the rear din plug. I have a KCT board but
can't be bothered doing all the relay biz. It came with a prewired din plug
for a 5400 controller.

If this is possible any got any spare 5400 controllers lying around.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

73 john VK6NU