pics

Thanks for the pics..I wouldnt believed they would have worked so
well..Guess I need a uke3000 and rotator stand, fruit and beans..

I look at different ways to get more L to the bud, but seem to get only
about .5 db gain by several different coaxial means..Most of them will
cost 20 to 30 db effort..3 db gain with 5 db effort with 60 db of $ with
amplifier at the dish..I thank will just stay where I am..

Have you had any success with the 2000 and the serial rig control on
ao40rcv203?..

Sany WB5RRR