Re: PCSAT OPS Normal!

Bob & Steve,
To add a little observational data, I noted when it came over my SW horizon
after just emerging from eclipse it would not repeat my packets.  It was not
until it was in full sun for at least several minutes did it start acting
"right."  By the time it was over mid-NA it was behaving perfectly normal and was
easy to digipeat.  I noted I could still hear it and hit it down to my NE
horizon at LOS.  Maybe inexplicable, but certainly encouraging.
73,
Jerry, K5OE