VK6 -PY6 today

I'd like to thank those of you who replied to my initial request for
operators in eastern Brasil on AO-40.
Thanks to PY6ASV  Jose today John VK6NU and myself Keith VK6XH managed to
each make a contact in the 25 min window that we had around 01-30 utc.
It means we both now have WAC on AO-40 and a contact with S.A at last.
Now all we need is one of those really rare orbits where we can contact
someone in the Carribean as weel and the euphoria will be complete !!
Thanks again Jose and all those who replied.
73 de Keith VK6XH