re: GPS to use for Grid Square/Maidenhead

   I am trying to find a basic gps that will give me Maidenhead.  I bought a
   Geko-101 from Garmin but it appears that it doesnt do maidenhead but instead
   offers MGRS.  Suggestions ?

   Ron
   Ka4kyi

My Garmin eTrex, a low-end GPS, offers Maidenhead grids as a coordinate
option, and they also provide enough information to access most (if not
all) features from LINUX.  I'm please with it.