YI/4L4LN..

This is probably directed to Bruce, KK5DO.  I read with interest via an
ARRL DX Bulletin that cards for Ed, YI/4L4LN are approved for DXCC
credit.  It would appear that he is QRV again.  Does he have his AO-40
ground station with him?  I can imagine he's very busy with his job
duties but wouldn't it be great if he would be the first to come up on
satellite?
It would ease the "pain" of having missed him entirely when he was in
P5!!

Thanks for any information about Ed's current plans.

73  Frank, K0BLT