Re: Schematics for 23cm Amp ?

I just made a brick amp using a M57762 and mounted it under the dish.  10
watts into 10m of RG58 gives me 1 watt at the brick,  just the right amount
to drive it.  You can make your own PCB with a sharp knife or find one of
many of the suppliers around that sell them.  Look a ATV sites.  I got a kit
of parts from http://www.minikits.com.au/kits2.html#m68719pa and supplied my
own brick.  I also use (used!) it for ATV.

See-ya

Matt -VK2DAG-