Re: Coordinate Conversion

>Hello George,
>
>Saturday, October 11, 2003, 6:12:14 AM, you wrote:
>
> > I would like to find a nice little windows 98 program to convert lat/long
> > into our coord system used with satellites. Free would be nice.
>
>you may wish to look for free WINGRID on the page of W4SM:
><http://www.cstone.net/~w4sm/ham1.html>http://www.cstone.net/~w4sm/ham1.html
>
>73,
>  Reinhard
>  DJ1KM

For the moment, I believe that site is still active.  However I have just
changed ISP's and gotten a domain name, so the files are also present
at:  www.keplerian.com  This is the new site.  The cstone.net site will
soon be shut down.

The best way to reach me by e-mail will be:  [mycall]@amsat.org

WinGrid is on the new site and will do everything that's needed for
converting lat/lon to grid squares, etc.