Re: Amsat Symposium

Gerry, have you found a mate for your stay at Toronto?  I will need a
place for 17,18 and 19 OCT which is just one day off of your schedule.
I'm posting this to the AMSAT-bb just in case there is a better fit.
     If not, then at least we can share two nights.  We then will have
to pay full fare for the other nights.  E-mail me ASAP as I need to
get reservations made at the Marriott Toronto Airport.  My airline
reservation just arrived today.    Cliff Buttschardt K7RR