AMSAT Journal - HELP WANTED

Due to an "Educational Overload" in her study to become a qualified Nurse,
JoAnne Maenpaa WB9JEJ has had to resign as editor of the AMSAT Journal.
AMSAT is now looking for someone willing to to take on this Bi-monthly
activity,
Preferably someone with experience in this field who has a knowledge of
Adobe Page Maker, which I am advised is the industry standard.
If you are interested in persuing this activity, please do not hesitate
to contact me
by E-Mail (ve3frh@amsat.org) with a copy to Martha (Martha@amsat.org)
While I will be away this weekend from Friday to Monday inclusive,
I will be pleased to contact you early next week.
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA