Re: hou hokkekyou

Japanese YL announces as 'JAS-2', not 'ducktoo'.
We can hear 'JAS-2' when carefully.
'JAS-2' is equal to 'FO-29'.

Also,
Japanese are in love the song of Uguis, 'hou hokkekyou'.
The voice of that we can hear at the begining of spring.
Japanese loves the voice of the bird because it tells us
that spring has come.

> This is JAS-2, hou hokkekyou .....

So,
> This means 'This bird is FO-29, we love Uguis,
> the song is 'hou hokkekyou .....'

I put a NEW picture of 'Uguis'.  Please see here.

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/fo29digi.htm

Ps. Today, FO-29 is changed to Analog mode
    from Digitalker mode.

Name: Mineo Wakita / JE9PEL, JAMSAT member
Mail: ei7m-wkt@asahi-net.or.jp
Date: Sep 10, 2003