Re: [sarex] Current list of SAREX frequencies needed ASAP!

Hi,

Surely it makes sense to avoid the whole 145.800 to 146.000 part of the 2m
band that is allocated to satellite use. Operating FM IRLP repeaters in this
band segment will most certainly cause problems for linear mode satellites.

Sil - ZL2CIA

--- snip ---
> Here in Southern CA, we are re-vamping the 2 meter spectrum.  As I was
> intimate with packet for so many years, we worked hard to get a bandplan
> that made room for packet.  Now that the internet KILLED packet (it did
for
> me anyway), it makes sense to take another look at the 2 meter spectrum
and
> make room for simplex IRLP operations.
--- snip ---