CW key connections

I just deleted all of the comments regarding the cw key connections...so
will just send this to all.

My Icoms 821 and 910 have the same stereo key connections so I just made a
simple adapter to accomodate a straight key for FD and guest users so they
can pick their favorite...I keep it taped to the key line....

We have a key collector in our club, and he displays all sorts of keys,
antiques and otherwise at our various club functions...Vistors pick their
own, and plug it in...Part of our FD fun!!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....