Re: Flakey Drake

Greg D. wrote:

> Any suggestions (besides the obvious one...)?

Well I don't know how obvious it is, but I had a similar problem (intermitent downlink for a few weeks followed by complete failure)which turned out to be corrosion of the center pin of a coax connector.  I did not initially suspect that connection at first because it was tight.  But later when I dissassembled it, I found the center pin crumbled to dust.

-Joe KM1P