From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Steve Meuse
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 9:53 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] [OT] ft-736 keyer question

Greeting folks,
                According to the 736 manual, I should be able to hook up
an
external keyer or a straight key without having to have the internal
keyer
module installed. Is this correct or am I just interpreting the manual
incorrectly? I've tried to connect my external keyer and a straight key
up
with zero success. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Steve, N1JFU

P.S. Anyone have a keyer module they want to sell?