VK6 to PY on AO-40 ?

The best chance we have to make a contact from VK6 to South America is to
the Fortaleza , Recife , Salvador area of Brazil.
Are there any operators in that area who read these messages ?
If so we would like to arrange a sked when the bird is in the right position
( like in about an hours time !!! )
Seriously though, that area of Brazil is the only one that we have a window
for on a semi-regular basis.
I look forward to hearing from you if you want to contact VK6
73 de  Keith VK6XH        Locator  OF78xc