Telettra 48V power supply

I have found several 48V power suplies. I was willing to use them with a
recently purchased Z3801A. This unit itself, is not labeled outside as
48-60V, but others exactly the same are. I think it is really a 48V unit.
The problem is that those units were used in vertical racks forming part of
microwave communication gear and they have a double line connector in the
back: 'a' with 1+6+1 pins and 'b' with 4+4 pins. I have opened them to try
to see it but they are far too complicated for me. Does anybody know if
this an standard connector?. I have put in the WWW photos of it.

http://kender.es/~edu/Telettra-Supply-rear.jpg
http://kender.es/~edu/Telettra-Supply-rear-low.jpg

http://kender.es/~edu/Telettra-Supply-front.jpg
http://kender.es/~edu/Telettra-Supply-front-low.jpg