Telettra 48V power supply

I have found several 48V power suplies. I was willing to use them with a
recently purchased Z3801A. This unit itself, is not labeled outside as
48-60V, but others exactly the same are. I think it is really a 48V unit.
The problem is that those units were used in vertical racks forming part
of microwave communication gear and they have a double line connector in
the back: 'a' with 1+6+1 pins and 'b' with 4+4 pins. I have opened them to
try to see were are 220V AC and 48 VDC connectors, but they are far too
complicated for me. Does anybody know if this an standard connector?. I
have put in the WWW photos of it.

http://kender.es/~edu/Telettra-Supply-rear.jpg
http://kender.es/~edu/Telettra-Supply-rear-low.jpg

http://kender.es/~edu/Telettra-Supply-front.jpg