help with satcrv and ao40rcv

In the last month or so I have not been able to get ao40rcv or satrcv to
receive >5% good blocks.  In the past under good receive conditions I could
receive > 90% good blocks.  I have two receivers and both have equally poor
in receiving the beacon.  The computer runs several of the mixw modes fine
but all of a sudden the telemetry does not work well. Any suggestions ?
nick