beacon

I know this is a dumb question but have AO40 running fine and have the
beacon over to the sound card and have the decoder program running. The
program works as I have copied an old WAV program and it decoded it fine.
Question is how do u tune the beacon freq  USB LSB CW FM or what and how do
you know that it is tuned properly? ALso is it a direct read or have to be
saved? the AO40rcv202 seems to allow live decoding but not sure  I have
done PSK31 on HF with the waterfalls but this line hops around and u can
put it on a stream but it doesnt stay there  got me stumped

Scott K9SM
'God please save us from the Good People'

If you don't know what I mean you are part of the problem.

Remember another saying

'You can't fix stupid'