Thanks QSO with KH2GR

Hello This is Yoshi KH2GR (JF6BCC).

  Thanks for many call. Here is the result I QRVed on AO-40 this
time.

(1) 5/6-Sep-2003(FR) 2322-0110z AO-40.
SSB (15 QSO)
 DL2JEN, DO2SW,  DL8YHR, DL1RG,  DK2ZF,  DM3ML,  DL2EWN, IZ1ERR,
 HL2JFM, IZ6ABA, ON5NY,  VK5DG,  CT1EAT, JA4GVA, JR7DXA
CW (17 QSO)
 DC8TS,  DL2JEN, SM0DY,  JR7DXA, JA1ADN, DL1RG,  JA1SIM, DL6GBM,
 JG3KUT/1, F6BEG, F/HB9RM, HL2JFM, JS3CTQ, JA1IRH, JA6PL, JR6LDE,
 JR3KQJ

(2) 6/7-Sep-2003(FR) 1233-1455/2049-0111z AO-40.
SSB (18 QSO)
 KO4MA,  K0BLT,  W0TUP,  JH4UYB, XE1MEX, WB6LLO, JS3CTQ, JH0PVF,
 JR6NVG, JA3THL, JH5FQC, JH0TOG, JA6PL,  JA1SCE, JA1OGZ, VK6XH,
 JR1ASH, VK6NU
CW (21 QSO)
 K0BLT,  KK5DO,  K9DID, JA1COU,  K8DID,  JS1XGS, W5BTS,  NX7U,
 JA1BLC, K5OE,   N4ZQ,  JJ3CNL,  JA3DV/1, JA1EIH, JA1JRZ, JA3SGR,
 JF2AIA/4, JA4RED, JH4XSY/1, JA6BJV, JA3KWZ

(3) 7-Sep-2003(FR) 1350-1540/2049-0111z AO-40.
SSB (20 QSO)
 W8WRP,  N5LQ,   KE4AZN, XE2AT,  K8DID,  JR1DQK, WOTUP,  W6IHG,
 N1JFU,  W0LMD,  VK2DAG, YV1DIG, NX7U,   K5OE,   AA6NP,  AA9LC,
 K8TL,   KO4MA,  W8DCH,  KB2M
CW (9 QSO)
 JA1AYV, K8TL,   WQ5C,   W4SU,   AA6NP,  JR3LGE, WA6ARA. JA6BX,
 JN1BPM

-----------------
TOTAL    100  QSO
-----------------

  Maybe many of you know well that my setup is for outdoor portable
style, but the weather condition of Guam in this few days are very
bad. No storm but raining-raining every night. So it was much hard
for me to do QRV... I tried even in the small rain with plastic
sheet (for rain shield) but sometime I had to run away from heavy
shower.

KH2GR in the rain (27KB)
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley/4703/temp/kh2gr-intherain.jpg

  I stayed in my friend KH2JU Danny's shack. He has a cable-internet
connection and I used it through his 2.4GHz wireless LAN (There was
no QRM from LAN into my 2.4GHz receiving! ), but it was not so good
also. Connecting to AO-40 Logger site was sometime good but sometime
could not...
  I also tried to QRV with digital mode like as RTTY, but there was
problem with my cable between PC and IC-821. I have to fix it for next
time.

  This time I QRVed only for AO-40. I wish I could QRV on UO-14 or FO-29
from here....

  Anyway, I will plan to come KH2 again or go somewhere (like KH0 or V6?)
in the next year. I am very happy to made QSO with SA station (YV1DIG)
this time, so I world like to make some schedule with african ham for
compliting of my WAC award (by KH2GR) HiHi.

  QSL Info: Please send your QSL card and SAE (without IRCs/GSs) to my
Japanese address: 2-1-17, Nishi-otani, Tobata, Kitakyushu 804-0032 Japan
or just send it to JARL QSL bureau with "via JF6BCC".

  See you. 73 de yoshi KH2GR.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com