Melbourne hamfest AMSAT get together

Some of us Florida Amsat types are going to get together after the Melbourne
hamfest for dinner and a general ragchewing session. Saturday evening around
6:00pm or so at the Hooters just up the street, although this location is
subject to change if the group would prefer somewhere else.

If you know someone interested in satellite bring them along! Maybe bring
some photos of your station, something you've built, or operated from
recently? Stay 30 minutes or all evening, I think it will be a good time.

Drop me an email if you think you might be able to be there.

73, Drew KO4MA