AMSAT beacon+20net

Tnx to all check-ins on the morning net, very interesting comments, and as
usual we solved a lot of the world's problems!!

A cw net was also announced to take place 20kHz below the beacon.  Any
reports regarding their success?

It was reported to me that there was an ssb net 20 below the beacon. but I
had no opportunity to check that out....

Dieter, kx4y is in line for the next ssb beacon+20 net, so look for his
announcement....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....