AO-40 Birthday Bash

The AO-40 Birthday Bash is almost here. September 17 - November 16. I have had
to make one correction to the rules as I have had several questions about dupes
and I did not address them in the original rules. The rules have been modified
to include the following....

Amended to these rules on September 6, 2003.
As the purpose of this Birthday Bash is to work unique call signs and
membership numbers, dupes will not be allowed for the same mode. Thus, you can
work a station SSB and Digital, one time per mode. You may choose the type of
digital mode you would prefer with the station, i.e. CW, SSTV, RTTY.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager

T5, 7.5Mhz