motorola / pelco az/el mounts

Hello, All,

I believe someone had expressed recent interest in Motorola pan/tilt az/el mounts.  I
had a lot of email and so have deleted and lost the querying post.  Thus I can't
respond directly, and so I send this via the list hoping it will reach the
appropriate party.

There was a post in late July to the bb offering 6 of these.  It can be referenced at
either:

http://www.uk.amsat.org/ListArchives/amsat-bb/2003/msg05721.html or
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/200307/msg01217.html

If you want to contact the source, the full email address if not listed on the
archived post, can be obtained by googling the callsign, once found in the archived
message.

Hope that helps!

73,
Roger Rehr