Re: Fraud Within Our Group...

>It is with much regret that I must resort to a Subject line such as the
>one I have posted.
>
>The story... back in the latter part of July a subscriber of this

<cut>

Hi Dave,

What I would do is simply state his callsign, name, and a that you suspect
he may have had a medical problem, and can anyone help....That may elicit a
response from someone, with certainly no legal implications..then take it
from there...He may need help....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....