New Birds Bagged

Happy to report that I've added two new "birds" to the bagged list...
Recently (I think it was two weeks ago) I finally got on SO-50.  I believe the 1st Q was Leo W7JPI.
This morning I finally succeeded on AO-7.  This time the 1st Q goes to Chuck KD6V on CW.  Leo was 2nd on SSB.
This is all from the mobile (of course).

I was quite surprised to be able to make it on AO-7, as I only have 20W on U-band and omni antennas.  But sigs were even good enough for SSB.  I'll be on AO-7 a lot more now  :-)

Scott Townley NX7U
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di