Request

I have been sent the same "microsoft bulletin" about 5-10 times everyday.  This
message is bogus and contains the W32.dumaru virus.  After doing some research I find
that the past ten messages were all sent from someone in the frontiernet.net domain
in the New York state area, probably near Rochester where this ISP is located.  I am
in someone's address book there.  If you have a frontiernet.net address, would you
please get a virus checking program, if you don't have one, and use it.  Or at least
take my address out of your Address book?

By the way, the originating IP address is in the 216.67.xxx.xx address range.  If you
are also getting these messages, expand your headers and see if the originating IP
address is in this range.

Thanks.
--
73, Roy -- W0SL