Re: Re: tuning on DXpeditions

Hi Doug,

Given how simple computer tuning is (i.e. 1990's technology,)
I don't know why everyone doesn't use it all the time
unless your radios don't support it.

You will need a PC anyway for the tracking so the only
thing extra needed is an RS-232 cable.

However, on AO-40, it isn't REALLY necessary since everyone
sees mostly the same shift and as a "DXpeditioning" station,
everyone else will follow your lead anyway no matter what
you do for tuning.

73 and best DX!

Tony AA2TX