Re: tuning on DXpeditions

I've been thinking about this computer tuning issue, for DXpeditioning,
some more.  It appears to me that I really only need automatic
correction for my uplink, and that I can quite reasonably tune the
downlink by hand, with the tracking program telling me where my own
signal is appearing, but the actual tuning being by hand, since many
people trying to contact me won't have full computer control anyway.
I believe that this makes the task easier, makes it easier for most
people to make contacts, and, importantly, does not make it more
difficult for anyone.

What do others feel?  Are my thoughts reasonable?

73, doug