Re: Icom UX-910

Hello Ger,

The UX-910 1200 MHz Band Unit installation instructions are on page 73
of the basic IC-910H manual.
No separate instruction sheet was provided to me.

remove the oblong plate on the rear.

flexible flat  (multiple) conductor cable to J2 on the main unit

PLL unit coaxial cable with small male coax connector to J541

DC power cable to power connector W305 just behind the front panel.

neatly fold under the unit the cable to J2

secure with 4 screws supplied. Replace bottom cover

connect up the 1.2 GHz antenna

Have fun on 1296/1269.....

Stan, WA1ECF