PCsat telemetry

Since PCsat is doing so well, **
I turned on high-rate telemetry for today's noon pass and
got probably the biggest data set ever.

This is because normally we have to make sure to command off the high-rate
packets so that we dont die later in eclipse.  So we start at 3mins prior
to LOS to send that critical command.  But since now PCsat always dies in
eclipse, we just let her run all the way to LOS and got a long data set:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat/3s031205.txt

The file is just a text capture of the entire pass...

** "doing so well" is a relative term.  This only works during noon passes
in the northern hemisphere when a command station can log on and turn
off unnecessary loads.  And unfortunately I can only do this from work
and not home, so weekends are out too...

de WB4APR