Bug squashed.

Hi all,
Thats to Bob and Christian I squashed a typo that got added with the
popup code.  Unfourtunately, this typo prevented data from being added
to the database for a short period.  If you submitted a report since
yesterday noon, we all would appreciate the time it takes to re-enter
your report.  Thanks for your support and helping me work through all
the glitches on a project this complex.

73
David Carr
KD5QGR