Re: Status page improvements (KD5QGR)

Like the look of the page -- removing the table borders really helped
the readability.  The popups follow my mouse around, but that may be a
browser issue since I'm using Apple Safari 1.0.  All told, it looks
like it may become quite a useful tool even in its current state .. and
needless to say, the more people contributing data, the more useful it
will be.  Great job!