Status page improvements (KD5QGR)

Hi all,
Hope your weekends went well.  Mine was nice and relaxing.  I did quite
a bit of work to the site.  First of all, it works now.  Sorry about the
outage, my computer was assigned a different IP address so
oscar.dcarr.org was pointing to an outdated address and I wasn't around
where I could fix this.  Secondly, I added javascript based popups that
display information about individual reports (Callsign, time, etc).  I
liked what I saw on the other site but I use netscape/mozilla primarily
and the popups there only work with internet explorer.  The popups I've
added should be platform independent.  Let me know how it works for
you.  Incidentally you must have javascript turned on in your browser
for it to work [it probably already is].  I also narrowed the table
slightly so that it should fit better at lower resolutions and condensed
the top of the page content.

Let me know how it goes,
David Carr
KD5QGR