Re[2]: Problem running StaRCV and AO40RCV together

Helo Alan,

> It seems to depend on which drivers and OS version you are using.  I had the
> same problem with WIN98SE and the SoundBlaster card.  I installed a Turtle
> Beach card, and now it works fine with multiple programs.

I thought Paul VP9MU would answer that question. Since AE4JY has released
his AO40Rcv version 2.02 the program StaRCV is obsolete. It was intended
as interims solution. AO40Rcv version 2.02 is decoding FEC blocks perfectly.

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM