Attn: Grid Square hunters

I will be travelling through Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois and Missouri over
the next several days.  Most of the travel will occur on Tuesday
Evening/Wednesday morning and Friday Evening/Saturday.  I will do my best to
be available on the FM birds SO-41 and SO-50 for the passes available where
I will be.

I had hoped to also be on AO-40 but dont have my receive performance where
it should be at this point.
Be advised, I will be using my ICW-32 and a Arrow antenna so my signal may
not be the strongest.

Ron
Ka4kyi