pcsat

01 sept 03 from about 1520 utc pcsat was sounding good untill the thick
cloud cover at approx 90 degrees from my position at Central Texas obscured
the downlink signals much.
I think I was able to digi though it several times.Since we had this
tropical storm come into texas listening to downlink on sats has been pretty
hard.
Glenn kd5dga
---