Preview of the September/October AMSAT Journal

Hi Everyone,

The September/October AMSAT Journal has been put together.
Its a little early according to our past schedule but if
it didn't get done this weekend it was going to be late.
My full-time work, full-time school schedule has begun.

Here's a preview of what will be arriving in your mailbox
once the printer finishes.  The AMSAT Office will likely
add the Board of Directors elections results before the
September/October issue gets mailed.

o Apogee View by Richard M. Hambly, W2GPS

o AMSAT QSL Insert by Richard M. Hambly, W2GPS and
  Drew Glassbrenner, KO4MA

o AMSAT-NA Toronto Annual Meeting and Space Symposium
    + Space Symposium Registration Form

o Recent Events on AO-40 by Reinhard Richter, DJ1KM;
   Translation by John Bubbers, W1GYD

o How to Save and Post-Process AO-40 FEC Telemetry
  by Kazu Sakamoto, JJ1WTK

o OSCAR-40 FEC Telemetry by James Miller, G3RUH

o Satellite DX by Wayne Estes, W9AE

o Field Day 2003 Results by Bruce Paige, KK5DO
    + Commentary From Participating Stations
    + 8 pages of Field Day photos

o Fly Your Name in Space

o Field Day High Power Uplinks Hammer AO-40 Again
  by Lee McLamb, KU4OS

o AMSAT President's Letter by Robin Haighton, VE3FRH

o The AMSAT-UK Colloquium: Report From Across the Pond
  by Gerald Brown, K5OE

73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ
Editor, AMSAT Journal