RE: G4GUO AMBE/36 tone next satellite/EME mode?

> Check out the website below, G4GUO's digital protocal has
> been realized
> in commercial form by AOR. Could this be a viable weak signal
> satellite
> and EME mode? Also, take note of the AFC capability.
>
>  http://www.aorusa.com/ard9800.html

Looks nice, though I'd like to have the option of building something, as
that price gets very steep when translated into our $ here. :-(

I had wondered what happened to the G4CUO system, as I'd seen the web site,
followed the tests and then nothing seemed to happen.  Having commercial
support could be the thing it needs.