Elevation motor

I am using a actuator motor to move elevation of 10ft dish on AO-40. Using a
Uniden UST 7700AT to run it. System works great. Have no instructions on the
tuner.  all I use are the up and dwn buttons. There are several buttons, but
cannot figure out what they do. Could use a little help. I searched Uniden
web site, but could not even find a listing for a 7700AT . Any suggestions
or help appreciated

Jim
http://www.knology.net/~w4lwt