AO-40

Hi All;
    I have just got the system up and running for AO-40
I have a couple of questions they are probably answered
in a book somewhere but I thought I would ask anyway

(1) The down link when the 2.1 is converted to 144.
does the frequency track IE; 2401. 123.456
equate to 145.123.456 and so on disregarding
the Doppler shift

(2) I am using Nova for tracking and I do not see anywhere
or I do not know where to find the current squint angle
I heard the beacon ok today but no signals, so I assumed
the squint angle was bad.

Thanks

Chuck
N6OJ