VK6 operation

Hello all, I'm planning on operating on AO-40  through the night on Monday
and Tuesday local times from here in Perth. I would like to make as many
contacts with Stateside, South America and Europe as possible.
I realise it's the Labor day holiday in the US so there may be a few more
people than usual active.
My planned operating times will be 18-30 UTC Monday  to 03-00 UTC Tuesday
and again the next night from16.00 UTC Tuesday to 01.00 UTC Wednesday.
I hope to meet as many of you as possible and would appreciate the contacts.
I've only been on AO-40 for 2 months after a 21 year lay off on satellites
and It's great fun. C U on the bird  73 de Keith VK6XH