Status page popups

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are enjoying the weekend as much as I.  After many
requests for a popup tool tip that displays callsign, etc---I've
finnally made some headway.  I can't upload my changes until Tuesday but
I think that I'm making some good changes.  I'm also working on
increasing the uplink bandwith of the server.  That is where the speed
bottleneck is.  Have a great weekend,
-David Carr
KD5QGR