so-41

Good Afternoon,
Finally was able to sit back and enjoy some qso's and for me a new sat so-41
Bit tricky on the uplink but pretty good signals at my location for the
downlink.
Contacts made;
n0yk @1834 utc
w1jpz@1840 utc
Another exciting thing that went on earlier was a baloon experiment that was
launched in Hillsboro Tx running a uplink at 445.810 and downlink at
147.560.
The Baloon made it to 91,800 feet when it bursts.
I dont know what project this was but was able to make a few contacts.
I didnt know about this untill I heard the downlink bleeding over our
simplex freq of 147.570 and finaly was able to find out the uplink.
73s,
Glenn kd5dga
---