Re: AO-40 signals

I thought it was just the opposite - was about as strongas I can usually
get it.  I did think LIELA was a rampage.  There were some adjacent
stations practically on top of the Beacon +20 net that kept setting it off.

- Emily

At 12:17 PM 8/30/2003 -0500, Greg Wycoff wrote:
>Anyone think that the signals on AO-40 today (8/30/03 16:00utc) are weaker
>than normal, beacon seemed to be at least 2S units below avg. here (offpoint
>less than 3' I usally have it S5 to S6). Although it is raining here not
>sure if that has anything to do with it or not.
>
>Also noticed alot of agc activity, and liela sounding off.

W0EEC - CM87tm
ARRL - AMSAT - MSARC - ARCA - Project OSCAR
http://www.emilyshouse.com/W0EEC
http://www.experthams.net/ao7
http://www.projectoscar.net